The aim of Kweder brand identity is the principle that fashion and high quality accessories can be produced with materials that do not contain animal parts and are not animal based. Hence the careful selection and choice of Italian companies and product types that made its philosophy of this concept.
Another parameter our brand focuses on is to choose companies that respect work and the workers for the creation of high-quality products.
All this combines with the commitment of these companies to minimize the impact on the environment.
- SOFTAN®: top-of-the-range product, made in Italy with high performance characteristics, waterproof and breathable. Softan® arises from a constant technological research.
- Microfiber produced in Italy approved by LAV;
- Harmful substances free product in accordance with Reach Regulation;
- Solvent-free and PVC-free product;
- Reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions through the use of photovoltaic systems and sophisticated systems of water purification;
- Close attention to workers in terms of working environment quality, health and safety.
- EQ Porellina®: synthetic high quality lining, made in Italy for fashion industry.
- Hi-tech lining made in Italy approved by APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) and LAV;
- Antibacterial and high breathability lining, suitable for quality footwear;
- Product made with renewable natural NO FOOD resources;
- Close attention to safety at work and environmental protection;
- Stringent quality control on the production processes with high standards characteristic through plant engineering and high technology.
- Alcantara®: avant-garde made in Italy material with aesthetic, technical and sensory characteristic qualities.
- Characterized by water repellence, fire retardancy, breathability technical properties;
- Product’s non-harmfulness in contact with humans certified by Öeko-Tex® Standard 100;
- 100% Carbon Neutrality certification issued by TÜV SÜD;
- Environmental Management System in compliance with international standards;
- Organisational model, inspirated to ethical code, that pays special attention to application of provisions that protect safety and health at work.
- Thunit ®: is a unique material. It looks like leather, and its flexibility, workability, scraping-resistance and waterproofness ensure top performances.
- Thunit ® is 100% recyclable;
- The company is associated to Satra Technology Centre and operates in full respect of REACH regulations;
- The company uses highly innovative production systems with minimal environmental impact.
- Packaging: our packaging is produced using FSC paper and made using solvent-free and animal-free adhesives.