How we measure our shoes
- Heel height: we measure downwards from the point at which the heel meets the shoe;
- Plateau height: measured from top to bottom at the highest point;
- Ankle strap height: measured from top to bottom at the highest point.
How we measure our bags
- Height: is the vertical measurement, from the highest point to the bottom;
- Width: is the horizontal measurement, from side to side at the widest point;
- Depth: is the horizontal side measurement, from edge to edge;
- Handle lenght: distance of the highest point of the handle from the bag.